No two businesses are alike – so not every SEO project will be alike. Successful SEO starts with understanding your business, your audience, and your goals. To make the most of your marketing budget, your SEO strategy needs to be customized to fit your unique business. No matter how broad or narrow your niche, there's a customized SEO strategy that will bring more visibility to your business online. My goal is to work with you to understand your business objectives, and develop a sustainable customized SEO strategy that best accomplishes our goals.
- Building from a Foundation – For many businesses, finding that niche is the first step. The makeup of your primary audience – along with the products and services they're searching for – is a huge factor in which customized SEO services will be effective. It's also important to consider how you see your business, and how you want it to be seen by others – and getting that competitive edge. With an understanding of a variety of factors, I work to develop a customized SEO strategy that fits your business, and your audience.
- Content Development – Content and ongoing optimized content development can act as a driver for customized SEO – especially when strategically planned out. Content can drive your online marketing efforts through your online properties (website, blog), and on your social media pages to attract and engage potential customers. When done correctly, your content will not only increase traffic to your website, but will act as a critical channel for making a positive first impression. Strategic content development can be used for many online marketing strategies that can position you in prime search results such as ‘People also ask’, asking/answering questions, semantic search, and more.
- On-Page SEO – At its best, on-page SEO is barely perceptible to the average website visitor, and that's by design. The topics of your content and the keywords you use, for example, should be chosen based on the demonstrated interests of your target audience. Your on-page SEO strategy also depends on your niche. If you're in a highly technical industry with a narrow audience, your keywords and content will look different than they would for a business aiming to appeal to a broad audience.
- Conversion Optimization – While customized SEO is creating a business-specific strategy for your site’s search presence, it is also about optimizing your website for conversion. Your website is your home base for SEO. It's the destination for driving traffic and converting that traffic to leads or sales. It's the vehicle for your business-specific SEO, social media, and content strategies - to live and breathe. In addition to optimizing your website for search, it's important to provide a positive user experience – for converting. Your overall customized SEO strategy needs to include conversion optimization.
- Social Media Optimization – In case you’ve been living under a rock, social media plays a big role in SEO. With a customized SEO strategy, you can use social optimization and content marketing to expanding your brand reach across multiple channels. Customized SEO includes the strategic planning for your business and audience to execute social media optimization. The most-shared content on social rarely reaches that lofty position by accident.
- Mobile Optimization – The continuous process of any customized SEO strategy includes optimizing for mobile. And as mobile optimization updates, so must you. Whether your business-specific SEO strategy includes native apps, using Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) or simply having a mobile friendly website property, your business cannot afford to leave mobile out of the mix for ongoing optimization.